Instructions for Submissions:
- Please include in your proposal a biography, title and either a 2-3 paragraph description or one-page outline.
- All topics and proposals should address the conference theme, Next Level.
- Solo presentation topics are preferred.
Tips for Proposals:
- Take some time to check out past speaker videos in the Archives.
- Successful presentations typically address industry-forward issues and trends.
- Speaking sessions are typically 20 minutes long.
To submit your speaker proposal for consideration by the Programming Committee, please email Debby Chen at email@example.com.