Without Borders – Exploring the Future of a Truly Global, Multi-Channel Games Industry
The games industry is undergoing a monumental shift towards new technologies, business models and markets. Companies like Facebook and Sony are spending a significant investment developing virtual reality hardware. A new social game guard has emerged from free-to-play giants like Supercell, GungHo and King. China is fast closing in as the world’s biggest consumer market for games, with Tencent having long-since claimed the top-spot in publishing revenue.
This is truly a time of massive opportunity in games and D.I.C.E. Europe is the only place where senior executives come in order to position their companies for growth in 2014/2015 and beyond. Bringing together a unique mix of extensive C-level networking events and business critical talks, this is the one event senior executives in games simply cannot afford to miss.
- Business Models: Get expert insight into the business models that are changing the way our games are made and consumed
- Markets: A truly global industry – meet the companies making it big in new markets in the Far East and Latin America
- Technology: Hear from the technology companies driving forward development of new platforms, threatening to revolutionise the way consumers enjoy games
- Design: New generation consoles and increasingly powerful mobile devices have paved the way to stunning HD gaming experiences, bringing triple-A to mobile and fuelling consoles sales in 2014 – gain insight from some of the biggest names in design and ensure your games stand out from the crowd
- Partnerships: D.I.C.E. is renowned for its broad spectrum of international C-level attendees and unparalleled opportunities
Get your copy of the event brochure here for more information.
A sampling of the expert speakers at this year’s event include:
- Phil Harrison – Corporate Vice President, Microsoft
- Ted Price – CEO and Founder, Insomniac Games
- Jonathan Morin – Creative Director, Ubisoft Montreal
- And much more!
For a full list of speakers click here!
D.I.C.E. attracts key executives and decision makers of the video game industry, providing an intimate venue to offer unmatched networking opportunities.
Honest, thoughtful and provocative examinations of the creative process by industry leaders are the source of great inspiration and fuel for water-cooler conversation long beyond the event. Notable past speakers include JJ Abrams, Gabe Newell, Todd Howard, Jesse Schell, among others.
D.I.C.E. Europe will give you the opportunity to hear from the industry’s leaders on how they build and execute their cross-platform strategies. You will gain insight into the new markets and demographics you can now reach and what you need to do to cater to them. What are the latest innovations in games and what steps are major publishers and developers taking today to ensure they are still leading the pack tomorrow?
4 excellent reasons why you need to be at D.I.C.E. EUROPE:
- Business Critical: Presentations on the future technologies and business models of games. Find out where the leading firms are seeing success and how that can be applied to your business
- 250+ C-level executives: Bringing together an exclusive group of leaders, D.I.C.E. Europe will give you the opportunity to meet, have fun and close deals with top-level executives from the industry’s biggest players
- Networking: D.I.C.E. Go-karting tournament, 2 parties and exclusive networking functions throughout the event. D.I.C.E. is the summit where you really get to know the decision makers that will help your business grow
- Unique Conference: The D.I.C.E. Summit has been running for 12 years and consistently sells out. D.I.C.E. Europe brings the same unique, winning, formula to London
For more information head here for the event brochure.